- XPG GAMMIX D10 DDR4 memory modules are designed for gamers and PC enthusiasts, with factory speed to 3200MHz out the box. With 10-layer PCBs, D10 improves signal transfer quality and always maintains stable operation. It also supports Intel XMP 2.0 for quicker and safer overclocking.
- Open top heat shield for better dissipation and Serrated heatsink with silver stripes simply makes your system look cool. D10 comes in Red Color with black PCB – perfectly matching diverse motherboards.
- Thanks to D10 having a low-profile design, it can be easily installed even in small cases with limited space.
- Operating voltage is 1.2V compared to 1.5V on older DDR3, which is a 20% reduction in power draw. This keeps systems cooler, more stable, and more energy efficient. GAMMIX D10 overclocks superbly at just 1.35V.
- For PC enthusiasts and gamers, good system stability really matters, so GAMMIX D10 features 10-layer PCBs to improve signal transfer quality and maintain great stability even if the system operates at high speeds or is taking on heavy multitasking.
|Manufacturer||ADATA, ADATA TECHNOLOGY PVT LTD|
|Product Dimensions||3.6 x 13.3 x 0.8 cm; 32 Grams|
|Item model number||AX4U320038G16-SR10|
|RAM Size||8 GB|
|Memory Storage Capacity||8 GB|
|Ram Memory Technology||U-DIMM|
|Computer Memory Type||DDR4 SDRAM|
|Digital Storage Capacity||8 GB|
|Processor Speed||3000 MHz|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Has Auto Focus||No|
|Supports Bluetooth Technology||No|
|Country of Origin||Taiwan|
|Item Weight||32 g|