An acoustically adaptable in-wall speaker
Revel’s W583 in-wall speaker combines accurate sound with versatile installation options. Its 1″ aluminum dome tweeter is aimable, so you can direct sound towards your listening position. The tweeter also has a three-position output level switch, which lets you tailor the sound to the acoustics of your room.
The W583 is an excellent choice for an in-wall stereo system, or as the left or right channel of a Revel home theater system. Its 8″ woofer blends smoothly with the tweeter, providing solid bass and natural midrange.
Revel?s W283 in-wall speaker features an integrated tweeter waveguide, which provides excellent sound across a wide area.
If this is a do-it-yourself install, check out my?guide to installing in-wall speakers, along with our selection of?in-speaker wire. You can paint the included magnetic grille to have your speaker blend in with your d?cor.
Who is Revel?
Revel is one of the high-performance audio companies of global electronics giant Harman International. Since 1996, Revel has used cutting-edge design tools and one-of-a-kind testing facilities to develop speakers that measure well and sound amazing. The intensive design work happens at Harman?s state-of-the-art speaker R & D facility in Northridge, California.
- ideal for an in-wall music system or as the left or right channel of a home theater system
- 8? aluminum cone woofer with cast-polymer frame
- long-throw woofer design with rubber surround for high output and low distortion
- 1? aluminum dome tweeter
- integrated waveguide provides excellent on- and off-axis performance
- high-order crossover network delivers accurate timbre reproduction
- spring clip speaker connectors
- paintable zero-bezel magnetic grille
- recommended amplifier power: 10-100 watts
- sensitivity: 88 dB
- cutout dimensions: 8-15/16?W x 11-15/16?H
- overall dimensions: 10?W x 13?H
- mounting depth: 3-3/4?
- weight: 4.4 lbs.
There are no reviews yet.