Polk Audio FXiA4 ? an audiophile grade Bipole/Dipole surround speakers. The speaker incorporates a 5.25? midbass driver along with two 1? dome tweeters to produce real-life sound effects from a compact build size. The FXiA4 speakers are inspired by surround sound speakers deployed in actual movie cinemas for an immersive listening experience.
The Polk Audio FXiA4?s unique trapezoidal-shaped cabinets aim the drivers and tweeters in opposing directions. This produces a realistic and lifelike imaging of surround sound. With the flip of a switch, the dipole/bipole circuitry can change the sound-field from direct to indirect radiation patterns allowing you to place the surround speaker beside or behind you depending on your listening room setup.
With a plenty of Polk Audio technologies and keyhole slots for quick mounting, the FXiA4 is equipped to take your movie watching experience to a new immersive level. Timbre-matched with other speakers from the Polk Audio RTiA series, the FXiA4 is ideal for surround sound home theatre systems.
- Audiophile-grade Bipole/Dipole surround speakers
- Features 5.25? mid-bass driver with two 1? dome tweeters to reproduce realistic surround sound
- Polk Audio?s patented Dynamic Balance technology with Klippel motor optimization for superior sound
- Unique trapezoidal shaped cabinets to aim the drivers & tweeters in opposing directions for lifelike imaging of surround sound
- Dipole/Bipole circuitry change flip switch change the sound-field from direct to indirect radiation patterns for versatile placement options
- Built-in keyhole slots for easy and versatile mounting options
- Audiophile-grade cascade tapered crossover for optimal frequency distribution
- Patented Acoustic Resonance Control? (ARC) technology to reduce cabinet resonance and distortion for natural sound
- Computer-modelled anti-diffraction grilles for minimizing sonic interference
- Timbre-matched with Polk Audio RTiA series for seamless speaker-to-speaker blending effects in multi-channel systems
- Gold-plated, professional-style 5-way binding posts for maximum signal fidelity
Technical Specifications of Polk Audio FXiA4 Bipole/Dipole Surround Speaker:?
Brand & Model # Polk Audio FXiA4 Surround?Speaker Configuration 2-Way 3 Speaker Bipole/Dipole Surrounds Driver Enclosure Type
Acoustically Tuned Vent
(1) 5.25? (13.34 cm) d (Round) Dynamic Balance driver with polymer composite cone and rubber surround ? Mid/Woofer
(2) 1? (2.54 cm) d (Round) Dynamic Balance silk polymer composite dome ? Tweeter
Driver Size 165mm LF/MF,2 x 25 mm HF
Total Frequency Response
50Hz ? 27kHz
20 ? 125 watts per channel
Sensitivity (1 watt @ 1 meter)
Dimensions (H x W x D)
305 x 289 x 200 mm