- To turn on the speaker long press ?power button? ?speaker enters in Bluetooth mode blue LED will quickly flash.
- Turn on Bluetooth device like mobile ,computer and search the Bluetooth name ?PHILIPS BT64?
- Press pair the device to connect with the speaker , when enter pairing mode it will give out a ?Beep? sound while it will give out double ?Beep? sound after pairing successfully.
- Blue light will stop flashing (Normally no need to provide password, if need just put ?0000? as the password.)
- After pairing successfully, the device will connect with the speaker automatically next time.
- Long press ?Play/Pause button? for 3 seconds to disconnect current device, speaker enters in pairing mode.
|Product Dimensions||11 x 3.2 x 5.6 cm; 145 Grams|
|Batteries||1 Lithium Polymer batteries required. (included)|
|Item model number||BT64A/94|
|Compatible Devices||Mobiles, Tablets, Laptops, Computers|
|Special Features||Radio, Built-in Microphone|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Speakers Maximum Output Power||3 Watts|
|Audio Wattage||3 Watts|
|Power Source||Battery Powered|
|Battery Average Life||6 Hours|
|Battery Cell Composition||Lithium Polymer|
|Signal To Noise Ratio||55|
|Connector Type||Wireless, Bluetooth, AUX, 3.5 mm jack|
|Mounting Type||Table Top|
|Supports Bluetooth Technology||Yes|
|Item Weight||145 g|