DENON AVR-X1600H 7.2 Channel Dolby Atmos WiFi Bluetooth AV Receiver
7.2 channel 4K Ultra HD AV receiver with 80W per channel, HDMI (6in / 1out with eARC). Supports 3D audio formats Dolby Atmos?, Dolby Atmos Height Virtualization Technology, DTS:X? and DTS Virtual:X?. Works with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, and Apple Siri for seamless voice control.
Upgrade your home theater with the Denon AVR-X1600H. With 80W per channel (8 ohms, 20Hz-20kHz, .08%, 2 ch driven), this performance-tuned Denon AV receiver provides a truly immersive 3D audio experience. Supports Dolby Atmos?, Dolby Atmos Height Virtualization Technology, DTS:X? and DTS Virtual:X. Watch your TV or projector video content with the best possible picture thanks to the latest 4K video technologies like Dolby Vision?, HDR10 and HLG.
With eARC support pass-through, 6 HDMI inputs and 1 output with full HDCP 2.3 support on all ports, enjoy seamless compatibility with the latest HD and Ultra HD TVs, Blu-ray players and game consoles. The front-panel USB offers convenient audio playback of MP3 and Hi-Res audio formats (WAV, FLAC, ALAC and DSD 2.8/5.6 MHz files). Stream popular music services like Spotify?, Pandora?, Tidal and more wirelessly via Bluetooth, Apple AirPlay 2 and Wi-Fi with HEOS Built-in. The Denon AVR-X1600H also works with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant and Apple Siri for effortless voice control.
By visually guiding you through each step in the setup process, the award-winning Denon Setup Assistant ensures you get setup right the first time. Every home theater is different ? that?s why Denon uses premium room calibration technology from Audyssey that automatically measures and optimizes your AV receiver to provide a truly immersive 3D audio experience custom-tailored to your unique listening environment.
- 7.2 channel AV receiver with 80W power per channel:?Seven powerful amplifiers tuned to provide the classic and dynamic Denon sound experience
- Supports Dolby Atmos?, Dolby Atmos Height Virtualization Technology, DTS:X and DTS Virtual:X:?Enjoy an immersive, three-dimensional audio experience up to 7.2.4 with an additional 2ch amplifier
- 6 HDMI inputs with full HDCP 2.3 support, 1 HDMI output:?Connect up to six media devices and output to one display (ex. TV or projector in the living room and another device in the multi-zone)
- 4K/60 Hz, Dolby Vision, HDR10, HLG, 4:4:4 color resolution and BT.2020:?Provides the greatest video quality with exceptional brightness, contrast and color
- Award-winning Denon Setup Assistant and graphical user interface:?Easy and intuitive out-of-box setup experience
- Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant and Apple Siri voice control:?Use your voice to control the AVR-X1600H and wireless music services hands-free
- HEOS Built-in wireless multi-room music streaming technology:?Listen from any room of your home for a connected, whole-home audio experience
- Smart TV connectivity:?Control the Denon AVR-X1600H with your TV remote via HDMI CEC
- Enhanced Audio Return Channel (eARC):?Supports the latest 3D audio formats such as Dolby Atmos and DTS:X from your TV audio signal via HDMI
- Game Mode:?Supports Auto Low Latency Mode (ALLM) for lag-free gaming (requires supported 4K display and game console)
- Supports Spotify, Pandora, TuneIn, Deezer and more:?Wirelessly stream and enjoy the most popular music services
- High-resolution DSD (2.8/5.6MHz), FLAC, ALAC and WAV support:?High-resolution audio streaming for Hi-Fi enthusiasts
- Integrated Phono input:?Supports vinyl records for Hi-Fi listening
- DSP chip with four 300MHz DSP cores:?Powers the latest video, sound and processing needs
- All Zone TV audio:?Play the audio from your TV to all zones
- Audyssey MultEQ XT calibration software:?Delivers ultimate equalization for your unique listening environment
- ?ihiji Invision?, ?Domotz Pro? and “OvrC” remote system monitoring and management technology:?Lets custom integrators monitor and troubleshoot remotely, drastically reducing downtime
POWERFUL 7-CHANNEL AMPLIFIER WITH THE LATEST HOME CINEMA SPECS
Featuring discrete amplifiers on all channels, the AVR-X1600H delivers high-power performance at 80W per channel (8 ohms, 20Hz-20kHz, .08%, 2 ch driven). Low impedance drivers provide operational stability for a wide range of speakers for balanced, tonal sound. The AVR-X1600H supports three-dimensional sound formats Dolby Atmos, Dolby Atmos Height Virtualization Technology, DTS:X and DTS Virtual:X, plus an HDMI section with HDCP 2.3 support and advanced video processing with 4K pass-through for HDMI sources.
DRIVE IMMERSIVE SURROUND SOUND
Immerse yourself in multi-dimensional audio with Dolby Atmos. Set up Dolby Atmos with a 5.2.2 surround sound speaker system using Dolby Atmos elevation speakers, or dedicated overhead speakers, for the ultimate home theater experience. Dolby Atmos Height Virtualization provides immersive audio without height channels, creating virtual height effects in a 7.2, 5.2 or 2.2 speaker arrangement.
ADVANCED HDMI VIDEO SECTION WITH EARC
The AVR-X1600H features 6 HDMI inputs and 1 output that support 4K Ultra HD 60Hz video, 4:4:4 Pure Color sub sampling, Dolby Vision, High Dynamic Range (HDR10), Hybrid Log-Gamma (HLG), eARC, 3D, and BT.2020 passthrough support for exceptional color, clarity and contrast. The eARC ? enhanced Audio Return Channel ? supports 3D audio transmission directly from the TV to your AV receiver.
ADVANCED VIDEO CONTROLS
HDCP 2.3 processing is available on all HDMI ports, letting you enjoy copy-protected content uninhibited. Enjoy seamless compatibility with the latest HD and Ultra HD TVs, Blu-ray players and game consoles.
NEXT GENERATION VIDEO FORMATS
Watch your TV or projector video content with the best possible picture thanks to the latest 4K video technologies like Dolby Vision?, HDR10, and HLG. 4K/60 Hz, Dolby Vision, HDR10, HLG, 4:4:4 color resolution and BT.2020 provides the greatest video quality with exceptional brightness, contrast and color.
EASY SETUP EXPERIENCE
The included AVR-X1600H Quick Start Guide provides simple, clear instructions for how to get started. Once you connect your TV to the AVR-X1600H via HDMI, the exclusive Denon Setup Assistant appears on your TV screen to walk you through setup, step by step. A row of color-coded speaker connections is laid out horizontally, making organizing and connecting speaker wires simple.
DSP POWER PROCESSING
Incredible power for your music and movie needs. The AVR-X1600H includes an advanced DSP (Digital Sound Processor) chip for tremendous power processing. With four 300MHz DSP cores that are capable of processing over one billion computations per second, the AVR-X1600H supports the latest video, sound and processing needs.
With the Denon AVR-X1600H, it?s possible to enjoy 7.2 channel surround sound in one room and a separate source or music stream in another. Watch a movie in one room while another family member listens to music in a different zone without interruption. Make use of the internal amps to power the speaker or use the zone pre-outs.
FRONT USB PORT FOR HIGH-RESOLUTION AUDIO
Enjoy superb audio fidelity with your favorite high-resolution audio tracks. The AVR-X1600H with AKM 32-bit D/A converters features high-resolution audio decoding with multiple lossless file types, including ALAC, FLAC and WAV at up to 24-bit/196-kHz. It is also compatible with 2.8/5.6-MHz DSD files (DSD is the audio coding format of SACD). Play them from memory devices via the front panel USB, or over network sources. The AVR-X1600H also supports other file types such as MP3 and WMA.
PHONO INPUT FOR TURNTABLE/VINYL SUPPORT
For nearly 50 years, Denon has been developing turntables and phono pre-amps. With the included phono input, the AVR-X1600H lets you connect your turntable and play vinyl records. Enjoy your collection with exceptional quality and sound.
DUAL SUBWOOFER OUTPUTS
Immerse yourself in evenly distributed, accurate bass. The AVR-X1600H features two subwoofer outputs to smooth out low frequencies and provide better dispersion. No audible peaks or dips ? just powerful, room-filling bass.
|Channels||7.2 (Object-Based Configuration:: 5.2.2)|
|Power Output per Channel||
|Frequency Response||10?Hz?to?100?kHz?+1/-3?dB (Direct Mode)|
|Speaker Impedance||4 to 16 Ohms|
|Dolby Compatibility||Dolby Atmos|
|Auro 3D Support||No|
|Upmixing Technology||DTS Virtual:X|
|HDR Compatibility||HDR10, Dolby Vision, Hybrid Log Gamma|
|Pass-Through Support||4K60p 4:4:4 (BT.2020)|
|Rear A/V Inputs||5 x?HDMI
2 x?Optical TOSLINK
1 x?Digital Coaxial
3 x?Stereo RCA (Phono) with Ground Screw
|Rear A/V Outputs||1 x?HDMI
1 x?Stereo RCA?Zone 2?Pre-Out
|Front I/O||1 x?1/4″ / 6.35 mm?Headphone?Output
1 x?USB Type-A
1 x?1/8″ / 3.5 mm?Setup Mic?Input
|Other Rear I/O||1 x?FM?Antenna Terminal
1 x?AM?Antenna Terminal
1 x?RJ45 (Ethernet)?Input
1 x?1/8″ / 3.5 mm (IR)?Input
|Speaker Connectors||7 x Binding Post Pairs|
|HDCP Support||Version 2.2|
|Input Impedance||47 kOhms|
|Input Sensitivity||200 mV|
|Signal to Noise Ratio||98 dB (A-Weighted / Direct Mode)|
|Tuner Type||AM, FM|
|Radio Frequencies||AM: 520 to 1611?kHz
FM: 87.5 to 108?MHz
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||17.1 x 6.0 x 13.3″ / 434.3 x 152.4 x 337.8 mm|
|Weight||19 lb / 8.6 kg|